Grilled Ribeye Steaks With Argentinean Marinade
This perfect blend of flavors deliciously complements the natural flavor of beef.
Makes: 4 to 6 Servings
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: Up to 30 Minutes
- 2 to 4 Star Ranch Angus® ribeye steaks, cut 1 ½ inch thick
- ½ cup finely chopped onion
- ⅓ cup spicy steak sauce
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 teaspoons dried oregano leaves
- Combine marinade ingredients. Place steaks and marinade in food-safe plastic bag. Close bag securely and marinate in refrigerator 15 minutes or up to 2 hours.
- Remove steaks from marinade; discard marinade. Place steaks on grill over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, covered, 16 to 20 minutes (15 to 19 minutes over medium heat on preheated gas grill) for medium-rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning occasionally.
- Remove steaks when internal temperature reaches 135°F for medium-rare; 150°F for medium doneness. Tent loosely with aluminum foil. Let stand 5 minutes. Temperature will continue to rise to reach 145°F for medium-rare; 160°F for medium doneness.
- Carve steak into thick slices.
Serving suggestion: Grilled small tomatoes
Turn or stir the beef occasionally to allow even exposure to the marinade.