Add a little zest to tonight’s dinner with a citrusy sauce.
Makes: 4 Servings
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 to 15 Minutes
- 4 Star Ranch Angus® prime rib steaks, 8 oz each
- 4 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat grill on high. Rub each steak with 1 teaspoon olive oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Grill steaks 4 to 5 minutes per side or until internal temperature reaches 125˚F. Let rest 10 minutes; serve with Garlic Citrus Chimichurri.
GRILLING TIP TIP
Prepare grill (charcoal or gas) according to manufacturer's directions for medium heat. To check temperature on a charcoal grill, cautiously hold the palm of your hand above the coals at cooking height. Count the number of seconds you can hold your hand in that position before the heat forces you to pull it away, approximately 4 seconds for medium heat.