Pesto, peppers and perfectly cooked T-Bones – does it get any better?!
Makes: 6 Servings
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cook Time: Up to 30 Minutes
- 3 Star Ranch Angus® beef T-Bone steaks, cut 1 to 1 1/2 inch thick
- 2 small red, yellow or green bell peppers, cut into quarters
Parsley Pesto Rub:
- 1/2 cup packed fresh Italian parsley leaves
- 4 large garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Place pesto ingredients in small bowl of food processor or blender container. Cover; process until parsley is finely chopped, stopping and scraping side of bowl as needed.
- Generously spread rub on both sides of steaks; place steaks and peppers on grill over medium heat. Grill, covered, 11 to 16 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, 15 to 19 minutes) for medium-rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness and until peppers are tender, turning occasionally.
- Remove bones; carve steaks into slices. Season with salt and pepper, as desired. Serve with peppers.
Rubs can be applied just before cooking. For more pronounced flavor, apply rub to beef, then refrigerate for several hours.