Craving zesty flavor with a kick of paprika? You’ve come to the right place!
Makes: 4 Servings
Prep Time: 12 Minutes
Cook Time: Up to 30 Minutes
- 4 Star Ranch Angus® beef bone-in rib steaks, cut 1 to 1 1/2 inch thick
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano or 1 tablespoon dried oregano leaves
- 2 tablespoons sweet paprika
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Combine rub ingredients; press evenly onto beef steaks before grilling.
- Grill steaks, covered, 9 to 12 minutes on preheated gas grill for medium-rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning occasionally.
Rubs can be applied just before cooking. For more pronounced flavor, apply rub to beef, then refrigerate for several hours.