Sizzle your way to seared steak perfection!
Makes: 4 Servings
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: Up to 30 Minutes
- 2 to 3 Star Ranch Angus® Beef Strip Steaks, cut 1 to 1 1/4 inch thick
- 1 to 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 to 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Combine rub ingredients; season steaks evenly with rub. Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Place steaks in skillet; cook 12 to 15 minutes for medium-rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning occasionally.
- Carve steaks into slices; season with salt, if desired.
Serving suggestion: Greek salad (mixed greens, cucumber, red onion, tomatoes, olives, feta cheese)
Rubs can be applied just before cooking. For more pronounced flavor, apply rub to beef, then refrigerate for several hours.