Put your entire meal on the grates tonight and enjoy char-grilled goodness in every bite!
Makes: 4 Servings
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cook Time: Up to 30 Minutes
- 4 Star Ranch Angus® tenderloin steaks, cut 1 to 1 1/2 inch thick
- 1 zucchini, cut into 2-inch chunks
- 1 yellow squash, cut into 2-inch chunks
- 6 oz fresh mushrooms
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into wedges
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into wedges
- 8 whole cherry tomatoes
- 6 oz teriyaki sauce
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme or 1 tablespoon dried thyme leaves
- 2 tablespoons sweet paprika
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Combine rub ingredients; press evenly onto beef steaks.
- Clean vegetables. Prepare vegetables according to recipe. Toss vegetables in teriyaki sauce. Thread vegetables onto skewers. Place on grill over medium heat.
- Place steaks on grill over medium heat. Grill, covered, 16 to 20 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill) for medium-rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning occasionally.
- Baste vegetables occasionally with teriyaki sauce. Grill 20 minutes or until tender.
- Season beef with salt and pepper, as desired. Serve with vegetable kebabs.
Rubs can be applied just before cooking. For more pronounced flavor, apply rub to beef, then refrigerate for several hours.