Servings: 13 Servings | Prep Time: 2 hrs | Cooking Time: 4 hrs
Add some spice to your cookout with juicy burgers and all the right toppings.
Share this recipe:
- 1 ½ lb Star Ranch Angus® ground beef
- 4 teaspoons Ranch Rub (see recipe below)
- 4 hamburger rolls, split, toasted
- Ranch dressing
- Crispy french-fried onions
- 2 teaspoons sweet paprika
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme leaves
- 1 ½ teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon ground red pepper
- ½ teaspoon ground white pepper
- Lightly shape ground beef into four, ¾ inch thick patties. Press Ranch Rub onto patties.
- Place patties on grill over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, covered, 13 to 15 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, covered, 13 to 14 minutes), turning occasionally, until instant-read thermometer inserted horizontally into center registers 160ºF.
- Serve in buns with dressing, onions, lettuce and tomato.
- Combine all ingredients. Store in airtight container. Shake before using.
Serving suggestion: Mixed greens salad