Spicy Pulled Beef Taco Bowl
Servings: 4 Servings | Prep Time: 20 min | Cooking Time: 5 – 6 hrs
Who knew so much deliciousness could fit into one bowl?
Share this recipe:
- 1 ¾ lb Star Ranch Angus® top round
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon adobe powder
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon ground coriander
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 jalapenos, coarsely chopped
- ¼ cup beef stock
- Rub steak with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- In small bowl, combine garlic, salt, pepper, adobe powder, cumin, coriander and cayenne; rub over steak.
- In large skillet, heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil. Over high heat, sear steak 3 to 4 minutes per side. Add jalapenos when turning steak over.
- Transfer steak to a crock pot. Add stock to skillet and deglaze pan. Pour juices over steak in crock pot.
- Cook on low for 5 to 6 hours or until tender.
- Serve with cilantro rice, vegetables, avocado crema and sour cream with chili oil.