Beef Sirloin With Mustard Glaze
Servings: 4 | Prep Time: 15 min | Cooking Time: Up to 30 min
Savor the flavor of sirloin with a glaze that’s sweet, spicy, herby and delicious.
Share this recipe:
- 1 Star Ranch Angus® sirloin steak, cut 1 inch thick
- 2 medium red onions, cut into ½-inch wedges
- 2 yellow bell peppers, cut into 1 ½-inch strips
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons Dijon-style mustard
- 2 tablespoons apricot preserves
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Combine glaze ingredients in 1-cup glass measure. Microwave on HIGH 45 seconds, stirring once. Brush glaze on beef steak.
- Alternately thread vegetables on soaked wooden skewers; brush lightly with oil.
- Place steaks and vegetable skewers on grill over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill steaks, uncovered, 17 to 21 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, covered, 13 to 16 minutes) for medium-rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning occasionally. Grill vegetables about 10 minutes or until tender, turning once.
- Carve steak into ¼ inch thick slices. Season steak and vegetables with salt and pepper.