Game Time Steak Sliders
Servings: 12 – 16 Sandwiches | Prep Time: 10 min | Cooking Time: Up to 30 min
Here’s a Game Time goodie that’ll bring fans to their feet!
Share this recipe:
- 2 Star Ranch Angus® top sirloin steaks, cut 1 inch thick
- ½ cup prepared basil pesto
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 12 to 16 small crusty oval-shaped rolls, split
- Baby spinach or arugula leaves
- 12 to 16 slices fontina or provolone cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- Generously spread pesto onto both sides of steaks; place on grill over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, uncovered, 17 to 21 minutes until steaks are medium-rare to medium doneness, turning several times.
- Meanwhile, combine garlic mayo ingredients in a small bowl. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- Carve steak crosswise into thin slices. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread garlic mayo on bottom portion of rolls; cover with single layer of spinach. Top with steak slices and cheese. Close sandwich with top half of roll.