Grilled T-Bone Steaks
Servings: 4 – 6 | Prep Time: 10 min | Cooking Time: Up to 30 min
Enjoy classic beef flavor, hot off the grates and grilled to perfection!
Share this recipe:
- 4 Star Ranch Angus® T-Bone steaks, ¾ to 1 inch thick, 8 to 12 oz each
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 garlic clove, halved
- Rub each steak with garlic halves on the top and bottom.
- Sprinkle salt and freshly ground pepper to taste.
- Cook on a hot grill: approximately 600°F, coals will be red hot and glowing.
- Turn steaks over halfway through grilling time.
Rare: 6-7 minutes
Medium: 7-9 minutes
Welll done: 9-11 minutes