Ribeye Steaks and Vegetable Kabobs
Servings: 4 | Prep Time: 20 min | Cooking Time: Up to 30 min
Simply slice, season, sizzle and serve!
Share this recipe:
- 4 Star Ranch Angus® ribeye steaks, cut 1 inch thick
- 6 small red potatoes, cut in half
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 medium zucchini or yellow squash, cut into 1-inch slices
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1 ½ inch-pieces
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon ground red pepper
- Place potatoes in 2 quart microwave-safe dish. Cover and microwave on HIGH 2 to 4 minutes or until just fork tender. Cool slightly.
- Combine seasoning ingredients; press half the mixture evenly onto beef steaks. Combine remaining half with butter; set aside.
- Alternately thread vegetables on metal skewers.
- Place steaks and kababs on grid over medium, ash-covered coals; brush kebabs with some of the seasoned butter. Grill steaks, uncovered, 11 to 14 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, covered, 9 to 14 minutes) for medium-rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning occasionally. Grill kebabs about 10 minutes, turning once and brushing with remaining seasoned butter. Season with salt and pepper.