Soy Marinated Skirt Steak Stir-Fry
Servings: 4 | Prep Time: 20 min | Cooking Time: 30 min
Forget takeout! This stir-fry is better than anything you could get from any restaurant.
Share this recipe:
- 16 oz Star Ranch Angus® skirt steak
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
Noodles and Garden Vegetables
- 12 oz Asian noodles (Lo Mein)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon ginger, minced
- 10 oz broccoli florets, blanched
- 4 oz shiitake mushrooms
- 2 oz grated carrots
- 2 oz red bell peppers, julienne
- 1 oz snow peas
- 1 oz green onions
- 4 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon rice wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon brown sugar
- Pinch crushed red pepper
- 4 lime wedges
- 1 oz cilantro leaves
- 1 oz chopped green onions
- 1 oz soy sauce
- In large plastic bag, place steak, garlic, soy sauce and sesame oil for 2 hours or overnight to marinate.
- Preheat grill on high. Fill large saucepan about halfway with water; bring water to a boil.
- Grill steak over high heat 4 minutes per side or until internal temperature reaches 125˚F for a medium-rare steak. Let steak rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Add noodles to boiling water; cook 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente. Drain.
- In large skillet, heat olive oil. Add garlic and ginger; cook for 1 minute over high heat, stirring constantly. Add broccoli, mushrooms, carrots, peppers, snow peas and green onions; stir and cook 3 to 4 minutes or until tender.
- Add soy sauce, oyster sauce, vinegar, brown sugar and red pepper to the vegetables; toss to combine.
- Portion noodles into 4 bowls. Top with vegetables and sliced steak. Serve immediately with garnishes of lime wedges, cilantro leaves, green onions, and additional soy sauce on the side.