Enjoy classic beef flavor, hot off the grates and grilled to perfection!
Makes: 4 to 6 Servings
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: Up to 30 Minutes
- 4 Star Ranch Angus® T-Bone steaks, ¾ to 1 inch thick, 8 to 12 oz each
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 garlic clove, halved
- Rub each steak with garlic halves on the top and bottom.
- Sprinkle salt and freshly ground pepper to taste.
- Cook on a hot grill: approximately 600°F, coals will be red hot and glowing.
- Turn steaks over halfway through grilling time.
Rare: 6-7 minutes
Medium: 7-9 minutes
Welll done: 9-11 minutes
Prepare grill (charcoal or gas) according to manufacturer's directions for medium heat. To check temperature on a charcoal grill, cautiously hold the palm of your hand above the coals at cooking height. Count the number of seconds you can hold your hand in that position before the heat forces you to pull it away, approximately 4 seconds for medium heat.