Enjoy great flavor in every bite with fresh herbs and zest of lemon.
Makes: 4 Servings
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: Up to 30 Minutes
- 4 Star Ranch Angus® Beef Ribeye Steaks, cut 1 inch thick
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated lemon peel
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Combine rub ingredients; press evenly onto beef steaks.
- Place steaks on grill over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, uncovered, 11 to 14 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, covered, 9 to 14 minutes) for medium-rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning occasionally.
- Season steaks with salt.
Serving suggestions: Steamed broccoli, fresh tomato, mozzarella & basil salad
Rubs can be applied just before cooking. For more pronounced flavor, apply rub to beef, then refrigerate for several hours.